MODERN DIAGNOSIS MAKING
- spyrometry with bronchodilatatory test
- body test
- Pass – by – Volume curve
- blood gases analysis
- biochemical and microbiological analysis
- alergological tests
- X-ray diagnosis
EFFICIENT MEDICAL TREATMENT
- Medicament and oxigen therapy
- intensive and semi-intensive nursing
- inhalation and hydrotherapy with natural heating waters, combination of balneo – climatic and modern
- therapy procedures
- Disobstruction of respiratory paths (inhalation, drainage of bronchias)
- respiration exercises
- corrective exercises
- Hydrotherapy (in pool or in bath)
- hydrokinesis therapy
- underwater massage
- medicament electroforesis
Depending on indications these are made in hypothermal water at temperature ranging from 28 to 30C, or in bath facility “Banjica”, or in baths “Park” or “Sokograd”, or in thermal water at temperature ranging from 36 to 38C.
Inhalation therapy is made in natural inhalator “Park”, aparature inhalator in “Novi zavod” and “Sokograd” buildings.
Prevention procedures are carried out and monitored by condition trainer and include hydrotherapy, exercises and walking along the “Path of health”.