- Diseases of respiratory organs with children and adults: Bronchial asthma, acute and chronical bronchitis, sinusitis, emphysema, bronchiectasis, respiratory insufficiency, postpneumonic states, other frequent respiratory infections and alergical manifestations, especially with chidren;
- Rheumatic diseases: Rheumatism of peripheral joints and spinal column, other types rheumatism, etc;
- Post-traumatic states;
- Chronical gynecological illnesses;
- Neurological diseases: Neuralgia, radiculity, states after injuries of peripheral nervs;
- Parcinson’s disease (less developed forms);
- Stress syndrom;
- Psychical and physical exhaustion;
- Lighter forms of hypertension;
We are the sole medical institution of the kind in Serbia.
The Specialized Hospital for Non-specific Lungs Diseases Prevention, Medical Treatment and Rehabilitation – “Sokobanja” is the only institution in Sokobanja possesing the approval of Ministry of Health to use natural healing factors for medical treatment purposes.